Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for dinner after coming back into the city after a Giants game on December 9th. Looking for somewhere that's not stuffy, as we will probably be somewhat dressed down for the game. But still would like a hip hot spot with American fare. Soho/West Village/Tribeca/Grammercy/Union Sq/Chelsea- all fine. Thanks!
Dinner in Manhattan after Giants game December 9th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 4 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 12 Baytown, Texas
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Moving from VA to CT
- 15 New Orleans pictures
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December