Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for dinner after coming back into the city after a Giants game on December 9th. Looking for somewhere that's not stuffy, as we will probably be somewhat dressed down for the game. But still would like a hip hot spot with American fare. Soho/West Village/Tribeca/Grammercy/Union Sq/Chelsea- all fine. Thanks!
Dinner in Manhattan after Giants game December 9th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 2 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 5 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 11 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 12 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 13 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 California San Diego area lodging
- 16 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Maui - Haleakala
- 19 Utah 2
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell