Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for dinner after coming back into the city after a Giants game on December 9th. Looking for somewhere that's not stuffy, as we will probably be somewhat dressed down for the game. But still would like a hip hot spot with American fare. Soho/West Village/Tribeca/Grammercy/Union Sq/Chelsea- all fine. Thanks!
Dinner in Manhattan after Giants game December 9th
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 3 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 pa to az
- 7 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 12 Princeville in January
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 16 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 Yountville or Napa in February??
- 22 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 23 Hotel Survey - UCSD student
- 24 4 Day Trip to Colorado
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....