we are flying into detroit this summer, en route to charlevoix. the flights to traverse city have really increased this year, so we need to find another way to charlevoix. how long will it take us to rent a car and drive from detroit to charlevoix? is there another form of transportation between the 2 cities? thanks for any help...
detroit to charlevoix
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Wine Country Picnic
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Road trip through the south
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 23 Getting around Las Vegas
- 24 Rafting near Denali
- 25 Where to go in Maine?