we are flying into detroit this summer, en route to charlevoix. the flights to traverse city have really increased this year, so we need to find another way to charlevoix. how long will it take us to rent a car and drive from detroit to charlevoix? is there another form of transportation between the 2 cities? thanks for any help...
detroit to charlevoix
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 17 San Diego - wher to stay
- 18 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 19 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 20 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 21 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 22 Berkshires in late October
- 23 2 day in Adirondack park
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?