My daughter and her fiance want a destination wedding. My future SIL has fond memories of Sanibel from childhood. I just want to make sure the hotel is very clean, pretty, on the beach and will be her dream come true. The more I read about Sanibel the less I know what to think, I know we won't get the crazy spring break crowd. They want the wedding this time of year, but next year, they want casual elegance. I don't want it so dull that we're all sitting around staring at each other. Can anyone recommend a resort that can plan the wedding, and have 1 or 2 activities that are just fun (for a group), during the day? My daughter wants a clam bake on the beach for the rehersal and a ceremony on the beach for the wedding the next night with a fabulous dinner and music floowing. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Destination Wedding Somewhere On Floridas Gulf Coast
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help