My daughter and her fiance want a destination wedding. My future SIL has fond memories of Sanibel from childhood. I just want to make sure the hotel is very clean, pretty, on the beach and will be her dream come true. The more I read about Sanibel the less I know what to think, I know we won't get the crazy spring break crowd. They want the wedding this time of year, but next year, they want casual elegance. I don't want it so dull that we're all sitting around staring at each other. Can anyone recommend a resort that can plan the wedding, and have 1 or 2 activities that are just fun (for a group), during the day? My daughter wants a clam bake on the beach for the rehersal and a ceremony on the beach for the wedding the next night with a fabulous dinner and music floowing. Any advice or suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Destination Wedding Somewhere On Floridas Gulf Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Philadelphia
- 3 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston