We are headed to DC for the first time next week. We are hoping to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Arlington (which is close to the Metro). We want to see all of the touristy stuff - monuments, national archives, capitol, white house, bureau of printing /engraving, smithsonan, Fords theater,cherry blossom , etc.. Now is there a stop on the metro that can get us to all of these sites? Is there a specific place to view the cherry blossoms? Do we need tickets to tour any of these places? How do we go about getting tickets? Are there any other places to visit that are a must see? How about restaurant recs?? Any help/tips are greatly appeciated!!!!
DC...need help with best tourist route
View all United States activity »
- 1 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Grand Canyon in March?
- 25 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island