So i'm about to take a business trip on over to France and I need a ton of Euros. The exchange rates are quite high here in LA so if you can give me a reasonable place to do business with that would be greatly appreciated.
Currency Exchange in Los Angeles
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 16 Boston/Salem with kids
- 17 Connecticut River Byway
- 18 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 19 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 20 San Diego farmer's markets
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 24 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 25 The Seedy Side of Key West