So i'm about to take a business trip on over to France and I need a ton of Euros. The exchange rates are quite high here in LA so if you can give me a reasonable place to do business with that would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MS/OUTLOOK Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS/OUTLOOK Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Quick road trip
- 10 What to request?
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 How much cash do you travel with?
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 15 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 16 Oregon Coast road trip
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 23 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)