So i'm about to take a business trip on over to France and I need a ton of Euros. The exchange rates are quite high here in LA so if you can give me a reasonable place to do business with that would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seaside, California
- 2 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 3 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 4 Denali
- 5 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 6 JFK Terminal 8
- 7 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 11 Maine in May?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 13 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 16 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 17 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 What car service?
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria