So i'm about to take a business trip on over to France and I need a ton of Euros. The exchange rates are quite high here in LA so if you can give me a reasonable place to do business with that would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 October New England Honeymoon??
- 4 +1(800) 984-7414 Delta Airlines First Class
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 +1(800) 984-7414 Hawaiian Airlines Phone Number
- 7 Employee Opinion Survey
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 11 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 Briefly, in WNY
- 16 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 17 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 18 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 19 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 20 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 21 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 22 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Zion National Park
- 25 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island