Is it OK to wear contact lenses while swimming in salt water? Would it be OK for snorkelling? I much prefer contact lenses to glasses and I have swum with my contacts in several pools/lakes without incident.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 2 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 3 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 4 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Which to Choose MT Baker or Cle Elum Lake
- 7 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 13 Costco Travel
- 14 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 17 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?