Is it OK to wear contact lenses while swimming in salt water? Would it be OK for snorkelling? I much prefer contact lenses to glasses and I have swum with my contacts in several pools/lakes without incident.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 4 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 5 Phoenix for the weekend
- 6 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 12 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 13 Christmas in Colorado
- 14 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 15 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 16 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 17 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 18 Arches NP - Last Week of March or other place
- 19 Girls weekend Fl destination with no hurrucan damage in Feb?
- 20 Boston Custom House timeshare
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 4 days in San Francisco
- 23 Black Sand Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 San Fransisco to Portland