Is it OK to wear contact lenses while swimming in salt water? Would it be OK for snorkelling? I much prefer contact lenses to glasses and I have swum with my contacts in several pools/lakes without incident.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 2 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 3 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 6 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 9 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 JFK-connection
- 12 Extended weekend beach get away
- 13 Reagan Library
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 19 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 20 New Software
- 21 MOAB NP
- 22 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 23 10 days vacation in Maine
- 24 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 25 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time