Is it OK to wear contact lenses while swimming in salt water? Would it be OK for snorkelling? I much prefer contact lenses to glasses and I have swum with my contacts in several pools/lakes without incident.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 3 BYOB in New York City
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 6 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 Traveling with an infant
- 11 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 12 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 16 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 17 Yosemite Hike
- 18 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 21 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 22 Across country drive
- 23 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 24 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 25 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend