Can anyone give me some information about taking a commuter train into Chicago? I'll be driving in from Ohio, and I'd rather not pay a garage fee to park my car in the city. I'll be staying downtown and won't need my car while I'm there, so I just need a safe and inexpensive place to park for a few days.
Commuter Train Into Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 8 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Baytown, Texas
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Moving from VA to CT
- 14 New Orleans pictures
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 17 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 18 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December