Taking my daughter on college tours to Philadelphia and Boston area July 5-8. Flying from Nashville TN. Trying to figure out best place to fly into, Philadelphia has best rates but then would have to leave from Boston and the fares are a lot more expensive. What about ground transportation between the 2 cities, would a train , bus , rental car or commuter flight be best? We will be visiting 4 colleges in Philadelphia area and 2-3 in Boston. Hate to rent a car but that might be the easiest. Also when looking at lodging would it be less expensive to stay in Philly or Boston?
College visits to Philadelphia and Boston areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 4 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 5 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 6 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Houston in September
- 9 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 late-night DC restaurant
- 12 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 13 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!