Taking my daughter on college tours to Philadelphia and Boston area July 5-8. Flying from Nashville TN. Trying to figure out best place to fly into, Philadelphia has best rates but then would have to leave from Boston and the fares are a lot more expensive. What about ground transportation between the 2 cities, would a train , bus , rental car or commuter flight be best? We will be visiting 4 colleges in Philadelphia area and 2-3 in Boston. Hate to rent a car but that might be the easiest. Also when looking at lodging would it be less expensive to stay in Philly or Boston?
College visits to Philadelphia and Boston areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska railroad?
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Calgary to Banff
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 15 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 16 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 17 Our perfect day in Key West
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 20 culpepper
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska
- 22 Pub with food in Seattle
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014
- 25 An RV trip along the coast