Taking my daughter on college tours to Philadelphia and Boston area July 5-8. Flying from Nashville TN. Trying to figure out best place to fly into, Philadelphia has best rates but then would have to leave from Boston and the fares are a lot more expensive. What about ground transportation between the 2 cities, would a train , bus , rental car or commuter flight be best? We will be visiting 4 colleges in Philadelphia area and 2-3 in Boston. Hate to rent a car but that might be the easiest. Also when looking at lodging would it be less expensive to stay in Philly or Boston?
College visits to Philadelphia and Boston areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 road trip Houston-NJ
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Getting to Key West
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 12 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 15 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 16 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Dinner in Miami
- 21 Orlando to Savannah
- 22 Tipping advice
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 25 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!