Taking my daughter on college tours to Philadelphia and Boston area July 5-8. Flying from Nashville TN. Trying to figure out best place to fly into, Philadelphia has best rates but then would have to leave from Boston and the fares are a lot more expensive. What about ground transportation between the 2 cities, would a train , bus , rental car or commuter flight be best? We will be visiting 4 colleges in Philadelphia area and 2-3 in Boston. Hate to rent a car but that might be the easiest. Also when looking at lodging would it be less expensive to stay in Philly or Boston?
College visits to Philadelphia and Boston areas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 12 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014