My husband and I are planning a week long trip to Maine in October 2013. We're coming from southern California and we're going for the beautiful foliage and some good seafood. We are available to go pretty much any week from late September through October. Based on recent years and this coming years "expectations", which week do you think would be ideal to get the best color??
Coastal Maine in October-which week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 Texas
- 20 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 21 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 24 Moving to CT
- 25 Hotels Philly