My husband and I are planning a week long trip to Maine in October 2013. We're coming from southern California and we're going for the beautiful foliage and some good seafood. We are available to go pretty much any week from late September through October. Based on recent years and this coming years "expectations", which week do you think would be ideal to get the best color??
Coastal Maine in October-which week?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Denver 1 day in denver
- 15 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 16 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 17 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 18 Burlington VT day trip
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 24 Vegas hotels for families
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South