We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 New York in December
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 18 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please