We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Coast Starlight to Seattle - a good idea?
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Rockport, MA dining?
- 8 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 Princeville in January
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 RIP Judy Rogers
- 19 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 20 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 25 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area