We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Coast Starlight to Seattle - a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce