We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Coast Starlight to Seattle - a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 5 New Orleans help please
- 6 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 10 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans