We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 What is there to do on MAUI
- 4 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 7 Any Sanibel experts?
- 8 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 Summer in Michigan
- 11 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 12 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 13 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 14 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 18 Glacier National Park
- 19 5 nights stay RMNP
- 20 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 23 Traveling in winter
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!