We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 SF and northern California - October
- 6 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 costco Big island
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 18 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones