We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 2 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/maxtropin/
- 3 San Francisco vacation apartments
- 4 Ferry to Nantucket
- 5 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 6 Improve Blood Supply In Your Body With Test X180 Alpha
- 7 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 8 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/is-proshred-elite-safe/
- 9 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/maxtropin/
- 10 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 11 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 12 http://funmac.com/novuderm/
- 13 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/maxtropin/
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Automotive Locksmith Services San Diego
- 16 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 17 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 18 Though some herbs and supplements Britesmart
- 19 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 20 Megadrox Be sure you find ways to stay
- 21 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/dermagen-iq/
- 22 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 23 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 24 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 25 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/