We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Coast Starlight to Seattle - a good idea?
- 1 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 5 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 6 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 Minneapolis Hotel
- 12 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Washington Wineries
- 17 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway