We are thinking of taking the Coast Starlight to Seattle from SFO (it would be my husband, myself and our 3 year old). We are considering stopping either at Crater Lake or at Bend for a day and continuing to Seattle. Do you think the journey is too long?
1. Is this even a good idea with a 3 year old?
2. If so, which way is better - Seattle to SFO or SFO to Seattle?
Thanks very much!
Coast Starlight to Seattle - a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 8 Boston/Fenway park
- 9 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 21 Family Camp in Maine
- 22 San Diego
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares