Driving by car, what is the best way to get there from Buffalo/Niagara. Also staying at the Ritz-Carlton. Can any one give me pointers/advice on travelling to Cleveland and the area i am staying in,which is close to Horseshoe Casino (actually using comps for the hotel stay). Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 Weekend in NYC
- 9 Broadway this week
- 10 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay