We are taking our children to NYC in December, ages 6, 8, 10. Our big decision is which show to see. The two oldest children have been before and have seen Wicked, Mary Poppins, and Lion King. That is why we are narrowing it down to Cinderella and Annie, so it is a show that is new for everyone. Any feedback on these two shows to help us decide? Thanks in advance.
Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 4 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed