We are taking our children to NYC in December, ages 6, 8, 10. Our big decision is which show to see. The two oldest children have been before and have seen Wicked, Mary Poppins, and Lion King. That is why we are narrowing it down to Cinderella and Annie, so it is a show that is new for everyone. Any feedback on these two shows to help us decide? Thanks in advance.
Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 12 New England Skiing
- 13 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 22 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 23 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 Yosemite Lodging