we're considering going to Newport, RI the week between Christmas and New Year's. I haven't been to Newport - know it's very popular in the summer but are things (restaurants, etc.) open during the Christmas holidays too? Any advice or info most appreciated. Thanks.
Christmas in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Best places to move to Florida?
- 7 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 8 Juneau May 8th
- 9 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Question about Miami travel
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 25 First family ski trip