we're considering going to Newport, RI the week between Christmas and New Year's. I haven't been to Newport - know it's very popular in the summer but are things (restaurants, etc.) open during the Christmas holidays too? Any advice or info most appreciated. Thanks.
Christmas in Newport, RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 7 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 LA for a day and a half
- 11 Texas
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March