I have a choice of two hotels for an upcoming NYC trip which is focused on B'way shows. One is Crowne Plaza (B'way @ 49th) with a concierge room (access to concierge lounge). The other is the W Hotel (just south of the CP on B'way) in what they term a "Wonderful Room." The price differential is so slight as not to be a factor in the decision making. I haven't stayed at either hotel but am certain lots of people on this board have. I've read tripadvisor.com comments and there's nothing there to affect my decision. Both hotels seem to be four-star hotels. Your comments and recommendations would be appreciated.
Choice between two Broadway hotels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Boston in winter?
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 charlotte
- 9 New York City in April
- 10 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 11 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 18 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Moving from VA to CT
- 22 New Orleans pictures
- 23 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 24 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 25 Thanksgiving in Manhattan