I have a choice of two hotels for an upcoming NYC trip which is focused on B'way shows. One is Crowne Plaza (B'way @ 49th) with a concierge room (access to concierge lounge). The other is the W Hotel (just south of the CP on B'way) in what they term a "Wonderful Room." The price differential is so slight as not to be a factor in the decision making. I haven't stayed at either hotel but am certain lots of people on this board have. I've read tripadvisor.com comments and there's nothing there to affect my decision. Both hotels seem to be four-star hotels. Your comments and recommendations would be appreciated.
Choice between two Broadway hotels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 SFO black friday traffic
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 22 St Patrick's renovations
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?