I have a choice of two hotels for an upcoming NYC trip which is focused on B'way shows. One is Crowne Plaza (B'way @ 49th) with a concierge room (access to concierge lounge). The other is the W Hotel (just south of the CP on B'way) in what they term a "Wonderful Room." The price differential is so slight as not to be a factor in the decision making. I haven't stayed at either hotel but am certain lots of people on this board have. I've read tripadvisor.com comments and there's nothing there to affect my decision. Both hotels seem to be four-star hotels. Your comments and recommendations would be appreciated.
Choice between two Broadway hotels?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 NBA tickets??
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 16 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Sonoma or napa?
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?