So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Cheap Midwest Destination Wedding
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 NYC
- 7 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 10 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone