So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Cheap Midwest Destination Wedding
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida