So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Cheap Midwest Destination Wedding
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 2 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 3 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 7 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 22 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 23 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December