So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/legendary-beard/
- 2 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 5 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 6 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 13 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 16 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 17 Great OR beach house locations?
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 20 Honeymoon on PCH
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS