So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Yellowstone
- 2 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 USA Round trip 2018
- 6 New Orleans Hotels
- 7 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 8 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 9 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 10 Hilton Head
- 11 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 12 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 13 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 16 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 19 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 Savannah visit
- 22 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 23 Camping in the Black Hills
- 24 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 25 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc