So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 4 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 5 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 16 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 San Diego, mission valley
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Seattle?