So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 6 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 19 California RV baby and child seats
- 20 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 21 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 22 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 23 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 24 car rentals in San Diego
- 25 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County