So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 4 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 5 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 13 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 19 International student, applying for school
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3