So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 2 1-800 927 2480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number, TL
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Colorado Shows Off
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 7 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 23 Muir Woods in October
- 24 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 25 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV