So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zirconia Crowns
- 2 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 3 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 6 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 7 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 8 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 9 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 10 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 16 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 21 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 22 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 23 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 24 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska