So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/elixir-revolution/
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments