We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 4 family road trip
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 8 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works