We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Blue ridge parkway
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 Great Beach's
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Hotels in New Orleans
- 12 Seattle in July
- 13 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 16 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 17 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 18 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?