We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly