We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US