We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT CAre*
- 2 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 10 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 11 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 12 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 13 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 16 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Yosemite This Weekend
- 19 Where to stay in Boston?
- 20 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 21 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 24 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 25 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks