We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark to Paris
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 3 http://boosthightestosterones.com/healthy-garcinia-cambogia-pro/
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revitasence/
- 5 Best ever services from Themagreader
- 6 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 7 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 8 http://leorskincareblog.com/beverly-hills-md-crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 9 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 10 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 11 Napa Valley Hotel
- 12 http://www.cogniqtry.com/revitasence/
- 13 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 14 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 17 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 20 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 21 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 22 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 23 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in