We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 3 New England September
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Active Vacation
- 7 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Portland, OR hotel question
- 17 Northern California in February
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Mother Daughter Trip
- 20 Yosemite in Winter
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Orlando in March
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side