We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around