We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 11 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Grand Canyon to LA
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Death Valley
- 17 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 18 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 19 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 20 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 21 Nashville 2016
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 24 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography