We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/avalure-anti-aging-face-cream/
- 2 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Venice, CA area
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 9 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 10 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 13 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 16 Adirondacks trip repot
- 17 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 20 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 21 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 22 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 23 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Hotel Picks - Kauai