We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 6 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 Washington, DC to Boston
- 13 New Orleans Weekend
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 16 San Diego Trip Report
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 rain in Kauai
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions