We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 5 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 6 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego