We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Hawaiian Islands
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Seattle Transportation??
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 25 New England Family Trip - August