We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 6 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 7 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 11 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 Tour companies
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 19 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 20 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 21 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 22 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 23 Getting around the Big Island
- 24 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 25 best of yellowstone