We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Driving to Naples fl
- 8 Nashville Questions
- 9 First Trip to Texas -
- 10 Beaches in Florida
- 11 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Disney for Florida residents
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 18 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 19 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Downtown Chicago
- 24 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 25 Transport LGA to Grand Central