We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 13 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 New York Trip
- 16 Balloon fest hotels
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Houston in September
- 19 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 20 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 21 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 22 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 25 San Antonio suggestions anyone?