We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 8 Colorado trip
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Grand Marais?
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 17 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 18 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 19 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 20 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 21 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 24 Grand Teton in October
- 25 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget