We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 2 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 4 Days in Juneau?
- 5 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 6 5 Days near Denver
- 7 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 20 Days Road Trip
- 12 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 18 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Briefly, in WNY
- 21 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 22 Denver to Yellowstone
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego