We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 taking home sand
- 2 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Help with driving East to West
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Broken Arrow
- 7 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 8 Cashless Toll roads.
- 9 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 10 Champaigne, Illinois
- 11 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 14 Farewell from Ira
- 15 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 16 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 17 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 18 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 19 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 Back From Alaska
- 23 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 24 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI