We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 10 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 16 NW Houston restaurant help
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 19 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 20 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach