We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Kauai golf
- 3 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 8 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 13 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Minneapolis Hotel
- 17 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 23 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 24 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 25 Seward to Anchorage