We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ben Landa
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 California
- 11 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 12 Christmas in TX
- 13 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 14 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Oregon Road Trip
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 20 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 25 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.