We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 8 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 16 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 21 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Santa Barbara area