We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 2 Producing a low volume of seminal
- 3 Don't Fail Financially Diet Foods - Granola Bars And Breakfast Sandwiches
- 4 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 5 My Topic Titlehttp://gomusclebuilding.com/infinite-male-enhancement/
- 6 White light smile reviews
- 7 Key West
- 8 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 9 http://wellnesssupplement.com/image-revive/
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 DC restaurant report
- 21 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 22 Neue Galerie
- 23 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot