We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 8 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 12 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 15 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 16 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 20 Uber availability on Long Island
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation