We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Downtown Chicago
- 4 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 What to do in San Diego
- 10 Nashville
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Beaches in Florida
- 13 fort lauderdale
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?