We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 2 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 New Orleans music
- 9 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 10 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 11 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 12 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 13 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 15 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"