We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Arlington funeral plans
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 destin resorts
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride