We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy/sell GiftCards/Prepaid cards ! check in for list.
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 5 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 6 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 7 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 10 Parking in Naples Florida
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Colorado Itinerary
- 14 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 18 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 22 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 23 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 25 Hawaii Help