We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 3 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 4 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 5 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 6 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 7 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 8 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell