We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 9 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 13 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July