We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 hotel near Met NYC
- 14 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA