Looking for a long weekend fall get away and need some help. I am looking for a romantic getaway with shopping and golf. I am leaning toward Charleston but am open to all suggestions. Places to stay and restaurant recs. are also needed. Thanks for your help in advance.
Charleston, Hilton Head, or Myrtle Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 2 Colorado Skiing
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Boston in winter?
- 11 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 12 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)