Looking for a long weekend fall get away and need some help. I am looking for a romantic getaway with shopping and golf. I am leaning toward Charleston but am open to all suggestions. Places to stay and restaurant recs. are also needed. Thanks for your help in advance.
Charleston, Hilton Head, or Myrtle Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 8 Tudor city -special help/info
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 14 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 17 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 18 must see and do's in Maui?
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 21 New York City - apartment locations
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 24 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 25 Murray Hill NYC restaurants