Looking for a long weekend fall get away and need some help. I am looking for a romantic getaway with shopping and golf. I am leaning toward Charleston but am open to all suggestions. Places to stay and restaurant recs. are also needed. Thanks for your help in advance.
Charleston, Hilton Head, or Myrtle Beach???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Denver 1 day in denver
- 16 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 24 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South