My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Things to do in La Jolla
- 7 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 8 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 9 Camping Generator!?
- 10 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 DC - WW2 flyover
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.