My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 19 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 20 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?