My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 3 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 4 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 5 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 6 best of yellowstone
- 7 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Vegas hotels for families
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 24 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 25 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't