My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 7 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 8 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 11 Grand Teton in October
- 12 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu