My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Tour companies
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays