My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Tucson area flooding
- 10 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 first time in AZ
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia