My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pavtube Offers Thanksgiving Gift on 2014 Thanksgiving Promotion Topic
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 5 Colorado Skiing
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 20 Middle America in October
- 21 New York City Christmas Trip
- 22 visit to HIghLine
- 23 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 24 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 25 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida