My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 10 Orlando in February
- 11 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 12 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Los Angeles day trips
- 15 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 16 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 17 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 18 Orlando hotels
- 19 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 20 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 23 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 24 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 25 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-