My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 2 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 3 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 4 Kayaking in Kauai
- 5 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 6 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 Burlington VT day trip
- 10 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 11 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 15 Road trip itinerary
- 16 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Apartment Rentals DC
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions