My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 10 Texas for art and history lovers
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Which FL town is best?
- 18 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 19 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 20 Texas
- 21 planning a trip to US
- 22 10 day trip
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!