I am planning to drive from Las Vegas to Moab in the beginning of April, stay in Moab for 5 nights and explore (drive and hike) Arches NP, Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands NP and also visit Dead Horse Point State Park. Total: 4 full days exploring the area.
I am planning to leave Moab on the 5th day. Would you recommend driving through Capitol Reef NP on the way to Las Vegas? I can stop on Hwy 24 and hike the Hickman Bridge Tail. I will be driving Honda Accord and I am not sure if it is a good idea to take a Scenic Drive off Hwy 24 driving a regular car and hike in the area.. What do you think? If you recommend to do it, I will probably need at least a few hours in the park, stay overnight in Torrey and drive to Las Vegas the next day. I visited Bryce and Zion NP before therefore it will be a straight shot from Torrey to Las Vegas. If you would not recommend going through Capitol Reef NP, I'll just take Interstate 70 and 15 back to Las Vegas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deboarh Ferrari
- 2 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/luminescent-serum/
- 3 Deborah Ferrari
- 4 Fresh Flowers Delivery Dubai
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 10 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 13 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 14 Boston to Naples florida
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 17 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 North Carolina airports
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine