I am planning to drive from Las Vegas to Moab in the beginning of April, stay in Moab for 5 nights and explore (drive and hike) Arches NP, Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands NP and also visit Dead Horse Point State Park. Total: 4 full days exploring the area.
I am planning to leave Moab on the 5th day. Would you recommend driving through Capitol Reef NP on the way to Las Vegas? I can stop on Hwy 24 and hike the Hickman Bridge Tail. I will be driving Honda Accord and I am not sure if it is a good idea to take a Scenic Drive off Hwy 24 driving a regular car and hike in the area.. What do you think? If you recommend to do it, I will probably need at least a few hours in the park, stay overnight in Torrey and drive to Las Vegas the next day. I visited Bryce and Zion NP before therefore it will be a straight shot from Torrey to Las Vegas. If you would not recommend going through Capitol Reef NP, I'll just take Interstate 70 and 15 back to Las Vegas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.suxorfree.com/ulasan-testoultra/
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Carmel Monterey
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 9 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Roadtrip July 2017
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 18 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 25 Arches Devils Garden