I am planning to drive from Las Vegas to Moab in the beginning of April, stay in Moab for 5 nights and explore (drive and hike) Arches NP, Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands NP and also visit Dead Horse Point State Park. Total: 4 full days exploring the area.
I am planning to leave Moab on the 5th day. Would you recommend driving through Capitol Reef NP on the way to Las Vegas? I can stop on Hwy 24 and hike the Hickman Bridge Tail. I will be driving Honda Accord and I am not sure if it is a good idea to take a Scenic Drive off Hwy 24 driving a regular car and hike in the area.. What do you think? If you recommend to do it, I will probably need at least a few hours in the park, stay overnight in Torrey and drive to Las Vegas the next day. I visited Bryce and Zion NP before therefore it will be a straight shot from Torrey to Las Vegas. If you would not recommend going through Capitol Reef NP, I'll just take Interstate 70 and 15 back to Las Vegas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/juggernox/
- 2 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/white-light-smile/
- 3 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 6 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 7 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 10 Hiking 'the wave'
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 Restaurant Help Needed
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help