Grew up in Mass, but never really visited the Cape. Which town would be best to visit for 2-3 in the off season with 4 and 5 year old boys? They love to hike, be outdoors, go to museums, and eat! We may also have my inlaws, but they just enjoy being with the kids.
Cape Cod in the off season
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 8 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 12 New England September
- 13 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 California
- 16 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side