We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A short trip to Alabama
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 4 911 Museum
- 5 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 7 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 8 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 9 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 10 TSA Security Question
- 11 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 15 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 16 Austin TX restaurants
- 17 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 18 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 19 Hotel in Austin
- 20 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 21 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 22 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 23 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?