We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Sacramento Hotel
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 USA family tour
- 6 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Philly Itinerary Help
- 10 4 days road trip southern New England
- 11 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 12 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 25 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner