We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Önl!ne SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 sbcglobal 24*7
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 4 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?