We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 Vitapulse By Shaperich
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 7 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 16 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone