We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Camping In (Or Near) Sandusky OH
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 6 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 9 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Grand Canyon in March?
- 14 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 15 California Tour Groups?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Warm and don't Drive
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 23 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st