We are planning to drive from PA to OH this fall to visit Cedar Point.
Has anyone had any experiences camping in this general area?
We dont mind driving a bit to get to the park if it means we can stay at a great campsite. "A bit" I guess depends on how great the campsite is, hehe. Maybe like within an hour of the park would be good.
Helpful info: tent camping, not rv, and we like stars-the more secluded the better!
Camping In (Or Near) Sandusky OH
- 1 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 5 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles