Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 2 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 3 Charleston and Asheville
- 4 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 5 trip to Acadia National Park
- 6 Visa, Greencard advice
- 7 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 8 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 9 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 10 march anniversary trip
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 13 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 14 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 15 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 September southwest utah
- 18 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 19 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 20 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Connecting at MSP
- 23 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 24 Good base for exploring Sonoma Valley?
- 25 Centra Coast Wildlife