Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 3 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 7 time to visit statue
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 14 Chester, CN
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66