Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 8 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Short Oregon Trip
- 13 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 14 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Another Great DC Trip
- 17 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Black History Museum
- 20 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 How much time in Badlands?
- 23 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 24 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 25 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill