Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 San Diego surfing
- 3 surfing in San Diego
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 14 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Meredith New Hampshire
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 21 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 25 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?