Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 2 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 3 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 4 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 Camping Generator!?
- 10 Minneapolis Parking
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 15 DC - WW2 flyover
- 16 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 17 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 18 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 21 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 22 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 23 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 24 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 25 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats