Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 2 A week in NYC - first timers
- 3 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 8 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 9 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 13 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 14 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 15 Retiring in Florida
- 16 Help with first time
- 17 NJ to Florida drive
- 18 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 19 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 20 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 21 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 22 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 23 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help