Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seatlle, WA
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish