Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 4 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 5 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 6 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 7 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 8 Carlsbad Caverns
- 9 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 13 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 14 Returned from Sedona
- 15 50th Anniversary Trip
- 16 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 19 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 20 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 21 NYC with wheelchair
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas