Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 5 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 6 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 7 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Maine in late October
- 10 Mendocino Hiking
- 11 Running kissimmee Florida
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 14 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 15 Monterey whale watching
- 16 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 17 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 18 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 19 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 20 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 The New Whitney
- 25 1.5 days in Chicago