Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami
- 2 March in New Mexico
- 3 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 4 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 7 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 8 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 9 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Border crossing
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 19 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 20 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?