Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 2 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 3 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 Bryce and Zion planning
- 8 Country Walkers
- 9 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 17 Places to stay in Skagway
- 18 Hilo to Kona
- 19 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 23 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 24 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 25 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017