Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 North Carolina airports
- 5 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 12 Boston to Naples florida
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 15 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 16 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 17 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?