Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech $UPP0RT CARE
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Help with Northwest Trip
- 19 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 24 road trip
- 25 3 month cheap rent in New York City