Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Ben Landa
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!