Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 2 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 3 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Ankara Escort
- 8 Park City- handicapped
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 13 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 17 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 20 Yellowstone in early May
- 21 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 24 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)