Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 2 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 3 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 4 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 5 North Oregon Coast touring
- 6 New Orleans logistics
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 9 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 14 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 15 My Vegas TR
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 24 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 25 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks