Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 4 tissues to your physique in a fast
- 5 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/force-factor-volcano/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 8 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 9 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 San Antonio shopping
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 blue ridge parkway?