Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Christmas Napa Valley
- 3 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 11 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 12 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 19 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 23 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 24 Newark to Paris
- 25 A June trip to Kauai