Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Do Not Buy Twitter Followers - Waste Of Funds Non Targeted People
- 3 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 4 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 http://www.musclesupporthelp.com/black-diamond-force/
- 7 no sensation, no warning warning
- 8 Led Light For Bike So Popular
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 14 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 17 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 18 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 Las Vegas Vacation
- 21 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans