Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PING: Tec^h SUPP0RT WINDOWS 10 CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 Windows
- 2 SMILE : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 SADNES : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Bahubal +18 55 999 8045 %# @ Yahoo Mail Technical SuPPoRt nUmBeR
- 9 Half GB +18 55 999,8045 @ Yahoo Pasword Recovery Customer Help
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 12 Miami for 2 days
- 13 Universal Studios vacation
- 14 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 17 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 18 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 19 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 20 1 more Minnesota location?
- 21 Dividing time in Glacier
- 22 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 23 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 24 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 25 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country