Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 4 How To Looks Fine
- 5 Vegas in mid may
- 6 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 7 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 8 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 from Moab to Bryce
- 11 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 17 Hana from the aiport
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 22 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 23 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 24 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 25 San Diego-Hotel