Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
California / Nevada / Arizona Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding in Hawaii
- 2 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 5 Alaska cruise and land
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 10 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 15 SF to DR? WTH!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 NYC Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 22 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 23 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 24 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 25 Washington, D.C. trip report...