Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testosterone-boost/
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 5 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 6 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 7 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 8 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 9 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 10 Florida apartments/condos?
- 11 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast
- 12 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 13 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/zyalix/
- 14 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 15 Where To Buy Zyalix@http://www.supplementsauthority.com/zyalix/
- 16 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/zyalix/
- 17 Eliminate Stomach Fat With Your Foods
- 18 Get Celebrity or Movie Leather Jacket
- 19 INFLATABLE GYM MAT/INFLATABLE AIR TRACK FOR GYM
- 20 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 21 Are you looking for professional carpet cleaners?
- 22 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/zyalix/
- 23 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 24 Knockerball For Sale
- 25 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/