Hoping you can help!
My parents are flying into San Francisco on 27th March and are staying for 3 weeks.. they will be hiring a car and going on a roadtrip.
They definitely want to visit....
The Grand Canyon
I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how long they would need to spend in each place?
Also if there are any spots recommended along the route? Any little towns, sights or attractions that shouldn't be missed?
Finally any suggestions of places to stay (not neccesarilly hotels but more towns/areas/districts) to see the Grand Canyon/LA?
Any suggestions at all here would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Retiring in NM?
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Paws 'N' Pups
- 7 Route Planning for East USA
- 8 Roller Coaster
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 19 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 20 How many states have you been to?
- 21 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?