My husband and I are arriving in LA on 4/19 for a 10 day trip of coastal California.
The first day we arrive at 11am and plan to get into our rental car and start on our way to get out of LA. I was planning to try to spend the 1st night in Cambria/San Simeon area as we wish to visit Hearst Castle Sat (4/20) morning.
Is this too much for the 1st day for driving? I am sure we will stop and take pictures along the way and have lunch etc...would we be better off staying in the Pismo Beach area for the 1st night and then head up to Hearst castle in the morning?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 2 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 5 Restaurants in DC
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 8 Nashville restaurants
- 9 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 10 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 11 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 12 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 13 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 14 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 15 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 16 MO road trip itinerary
- 17 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 18 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 19 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 22 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 23 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 24 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 25 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?