My husband and I are arriving in LA on 4/19 for a 10 day trip of coastal California.
The first day we arrive at 11am and plan to get into our rental car and start on our way to get out of LA. I was planning to try to spend the 1st night in Cambria/San Simeon area as we wish to visit Hearst Castle Sat (4/20) morning.
Is this too much for the 1st day for driving? I am sure we will stop and take pictures along the way and have lunch etc...would we be better off staying in the Pismo Beach area for the 1st night and then head up to Hearst castle in the morning?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Great Steel Building
- 5 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 road trip
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 New Itinerary
- 15 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 16 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 17 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 18 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 19 Myrtle beach
- 20 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 21 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 22 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 23 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 24 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 25 Boston Food Tour