My husband and I are arriving in LA on 4/19 for a 10 day trip of coastal California.
The first day we arrive at 11am and plan to get into our rental car and start on our way to get out of LA. I was planning to try to spend the 1st night in Cambria/San Simeon area as we wish to visit Hearst Castle Sat (4/20) morning.
Is this too much for the 1st day for driving? I am sure we will stop and take pictures along the way and have lunch etc...would we be better off staying in the Pismo Beach area for the 1st night and then head up to Hearst castle in the morning?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 Renting a car with DWAI
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 9 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 10 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 11 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 12 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 13 Ankara Escort
- 14 Park City- handicapped
- 15 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui