Looking for suggestions for an easy drive from Anaheim to spend 2 days in August. We will have done Disney and San Diego and most likely Laquna Beach prior, perhaps hiking or other outside adventures. multi-generational group from 2 to 75 years. Thanks!
CA-Itinerary help San Diego/Anaheim +??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 9 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 14 Kid School Admission
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Southern Alabama trip report
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??