Looking for suggestions for an easy drive from Anaheim to spend 2 days in August. We will have done Disney and San Diego and most likely Laquna Beach prior, perhaps hiking or other outside adventures. multi-generational group from 2 to 75 years. Thanks!
CA-Itinerary help San Diego/Anaheim +??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 11 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 16 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 24 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 25 May visit to Denali