Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visit here: http://fitnesseducations.com/supremex/
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Trinity Site, NM
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 North Carolina airports
- 11 best health clubs with lap pools
- 12 10 days vacation in California
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 18 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 19 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 25 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska