Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 2 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 3 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 4 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 5 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 6 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country