Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ++1800-927-2480-QUickBooks- Upgrade-Customer Support Number.,
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 4 Vancouver to Washington State
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Glacier National Park 2018
- 10 Rhode Island Get Away
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Adirondacks trip repot
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Carmel CA lodging
- 16 Driving CA 395
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 19 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 20 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 21 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 I-84 Columbia Gorge