Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas