Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 A day in Dallas
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 16 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?