Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 3 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 5 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 6 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 7 Rose Parade Novice
- 8 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 9 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 10 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 11 Vegas Where to Start
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 13 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 14 A little packing advice..
- 15 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 16 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 17 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 18 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Niagara Falls train stations
- 21 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 22 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 23 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 24 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX