Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 5 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Breckenridge in October
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 18 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 19 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 23 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 24 Must Eats
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin