Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 4 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 5 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 8 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 9 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 10 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 11 driving from LA to Portland
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 14 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 17 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 18 Silverthorne
- 19 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 20 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 21 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 22 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 23 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip