Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 11 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 12 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 13 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 14 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 15 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 18 Shenandoah National Park
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January