Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Pirateland SC
- 7 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 8 San Diego with Kids
- 9 Metro Card Options
- 10 Maui itinerary
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 California
- 15 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 16 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 18 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 19 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 22 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?