Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 7 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 8 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Central Coast-California
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half