Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 4 highway 54
- 5 Help with driving East to West
- 6 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 7 Boston Chinatown restaurant or tour recommendations
- 8 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 9 Sail yacht. California
- 10 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 15 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 16 Cashless Toll roads.
- 17 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 21 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 22 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 23 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Farewell from Ira