Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now contact us18008416436 Netflix support phone number
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 Restaurants in DC
- 8 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 11 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 12 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 13 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 14 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 15 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 16 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 17 MO road trip itinerary
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 21 Birthday vacation ideas
- 22 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 23 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?