Looking for suggestions for a road trip starting in Bucks County, PA with destination of Eastport, Maine to visit family. I don't have dates yet definitely will be in the Spring or later don't want a ski trip. I would like to stop for a night on the way there and one night on the way back - prefer different locations want to see as much as we can. Would like to limit driving to 6hours in a day.
Also, if you have suggestions for where to stay in/around Eastport that is also welcome.
Thanks so much.
Bucks County PA to Eastport Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 3 Things to do in Key West
- 4 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 8 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 9 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 10 Boston & Cape Cod
- 11 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Romantic destination in the US
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 Moving out of states from Florida
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England