Going to Boston for 5 days and want to know what I may not have covered with the kids that are going (8 & 13 year old on this trip) since last time I was there. We are going as far out as to the Ben and Jerrys in Vermont and NBA Hall of Fame in Springfield Mass. SO you can see we are not just staying in Boston. May go to Salem, but afraid I wont know which tour is the best. Please help and thanks for the advice.
Boston-surrounding areas what to do with kids that no ones heard about...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Hana from the aiport
- 4 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 5 from Moab to Bryce
- 6 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Berkshires
- 25 Spring Break in Charleston