Going to Boston for 5 days and want to know what I may not have covered with the kids that are going (8 & 13 year old on this trip) since last time I was there. We are going as far out as to the Ben and Jerrys in Vermont and NBA Hall of Fame in Springfield Mass. SO you can see we are not just staying in Boston. May go to Salem, but afraid I wont know which tour is the best. Please help and thanks for the advice.
Boston-surrounding areas what to do with kids that no ones heard about...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around