Going to Boston for 5 days and want to know what I may not have covered with the kids that are going (8 & 13 year old on this trip) since last time I was there. We are going as far out as to the Ben and Jerrys in Vermont and NBA Hall of Fame in Springfield Mass. SO you can see we are not just staying in Boston. May go to Salem, but afraid I wont know which tour is the best. Please help and thanks for the advice.
Boston-surrounding areas what to do with kids that no ones heard about...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Coastal New England Road trip
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Park City ideas
- 19 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 20 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP help
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?