The distance fron South Station (we're arriving by Amtrak) to our hotel near Faneuil Hall doesn't seem an unwalkable distance, but I'm wondering if it isn't a "pleasant" walk? Walk or taxi?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 Fort Myers Area
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 San Fran
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 Sedona to Vegas
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 21 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte