The distance fron South Station (we're arriving by Amtrak) to our hotel near Faneuil Hall doesn't seem an unwalkable distance, but I'm wondering if it isn't a "pleasant" walk? Walk or taxi?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 20 Days Road Trip
- 2 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 3 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 4 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 5 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 8 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 9 Vannak Taing
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 12 5 Days near Denver
- 13 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 Briefly, in WNY
- 16 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 17 Denver to Yellowstone
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 20 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 21 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 22 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 23 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 24 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 25 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan