I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Castle Creeps hack
- 2 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 3 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 15 Skagway
- 16 Retiring in NM?
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Honeymoon out west.
- 25 New Orleans to Memphis and back