I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Boston area romantic and upscale restaurant (urgent!)
- 1 Baseball Road Trip
- 2 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 10 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 17 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 18 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 19 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 20 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah