I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week motorcycle ride
- 2 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 5 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 6 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Traveling across the US
- 10 Broadway
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Not enough time, i guess..
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 14 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 15 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 16 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 17 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 18 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 South Dakota "base camp"
- 21 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
- 25 Maine weather and temps