I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 Budget NYC hotel
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 8 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 San Francisco and Napa
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 14 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 23 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 24 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!