I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Running kissimmee Florida
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 6 Maine in late October
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 10 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 11 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 12 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 13 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 1.5 days in Chicago
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 Highway 1 motels
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 25 Pittsburgh Trip