I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show tickets
- 2 4th of July in Chicago
- 3 http://organichealthsupplement.com/alpha-xtrm-reviews/
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Restaurants in DC
- 6 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 7 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 8 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 9 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 10 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 11 BYOB in New York City
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Sedona to Vegas
- 14 Chicago Cab
- 15 Hawk's
- 16 Oahu hotels
- 17 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 21 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 24 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island