I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Boston area romantic and upscale restaurant (urgent!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 2 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 12 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 13 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 14 cincinnati with kids
- 15 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 19 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 20 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 23 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 24 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report