I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 7 best binocular for travel
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 3 day cruise from Boston
- 10 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 11 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 12 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 13 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 14 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 15 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Seattle Hotels
- 19 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 Providence question
- 21 Cayo Costa State Park
- 22 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 23 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 24 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 25 Yosemite Visit