I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/lon-z/
- 2 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 3 The teeth are a portraying component of one's face and looks
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 6 Las Vegas Vacation
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 9 Traveling Alone
- 10 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Vegas with toddler twins
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 New Mexico in May
- 23 disneyland
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida