I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 2 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 3 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 4 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 5 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 8 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 9 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 10 Michigan advice needed
- 11 October in Colorado
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Yosemite Valley showers
- 14 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 15 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 16 LegoLand Florida
- 17 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 18 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 19 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 20 louisiana bayou
- 21 SF Cable Cars
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Mobile Suggestions
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 One day in Dallas