I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to USA in July
- 2 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 14 I95
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Nashville Never Been
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 25 Florida beach vacation