I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Boston area romantic and upscale restaurant (urgent!)
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Door County
- 9 10 Days in Maine
- 10 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles