I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 2 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Washington DC
- 8 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 12 Chicago Stamina
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 16 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 17 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 20 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 21 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 22 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Restaurant Help Needed
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy