I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 8 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 9 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 10 Mesa Verde question
- 11 Planning our Move
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 19 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 22 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 23 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 24 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 25 Hotel advise Chicago