I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Boston area romantic and upscale restaurant (urgent!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 2 Philly
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Hotel near Miami airport
- 6 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 7 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 NYC IN AUGUST
- 14 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 20 Will have five days in Savannah
- 21 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 22 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living