I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 3 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 5 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 10 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 24 California RV baby and child seats
- 25 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus