I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 San Fran
- 4 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 SF and northern California - October
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?