For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 layover
- 18 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?