For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 2 Los Angeles day trips
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Orlando hotels
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 11 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 14 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 15 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 16 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area