For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 2 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 DC - WW2 flyover
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Colorado trip in early May
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 10 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 11 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 12 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 D.C. restaurants for families.