For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 9 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 20 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson