For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 17 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 Balloon fest hotels
- 20 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 21 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 24 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 25 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...