For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Fairbanks Alaska
- 3 Cal Tickets Urgently
- 4 New England Skiing
- 5 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Getaway
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Temecula Winery Tours
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 15 What's new on Maui?
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Question About Sealodge
- 22 Colorado aspen updates
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of