For those traveling through the Parish of East Carroll, City of Lake Providence, take extra precautions to remain within the posted speed limits! If the sign says 55, go 53. No Kidding! The stretch of road about 2 miles from the Arkansas border is a favorite "nab" site. Also, be very aware of your speed within their little "burg" as there is an abrupt change with the posted speed. Poor signage! If you don't want to pay next month's mortgage on their courthouse, be very cautious in this area.
Beware! SpeedTrap Town
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Middle America in October
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 New York City Christmas Trip
- 7 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 8 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 9 visit to HIghLine
- 10 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 11 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 14 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 15 Colorado Skiing
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 18 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 21 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?