My husband and I are planning to have a week vacation in the beginning of September this year. We were looking for something that is not very expensive and not too crowded. We love the outdoors: hiking, camping; as well as discovering the local arts. Preferably something along the east coast, but west coast suggestions are also welcome. I might want to bring my dog with me, so pet friendly ideas it would be great.
Here is an example of some vacations that I really enjoyed, that weren't expensive at all:
Camping on Assateague Island
Road trip and camping along the coast of Florida, all the way down to Key West.
Camping under the stars in Grand Canyon, AZ
Any ideas would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 Regenes Lift Trails
- 3 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 4 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 5 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 8 Napa Valley Hotel
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?