My husband and I are planning to have a week vacation in the beginning of September this year. We were looking for something that is not very expensive and not too crowded. We love the outdoors: hiking, camping; as well as discovering the local arts. Preferably something along the east coast, but west coast suggestions are also welcome. I might want to bring my dog with me, so pet friendly ideas it would be great.
Here is an example of some vacations that I really enjoyed, that weren't expensive at all:
Camping on Assateague Island
Road trip and camping along the coast of Florida, all the way down to Key West.
Camping under the stars in Grand Canyon, AZ
Any ideas would be great.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 4 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 8 Driving to Naples fl
- 9 Nashville Questions
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Downtown Chicago
- 25 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?