The day we're leaving Cooke City, we'll enter Yellowstone again, head over Dunraven Pass, out east entrance and spend 1 night in Cody. The next morning we'll head to Spearfish, SD for 1 night before heading to Custer, SD for 2 nights. We are torn about which route to take through the Bighorn Mountains - hwy 14a,14 or 16 Ten Sleep/Cloud Peak. I had seen some photos of hwy 16 thru Ten Sleep/Cloud Peak and it looked so scenic. But most people seem to be suggesting 14a or 14. So - which one of the 3 scenic byways? All your replies much appreciated.
Best scenic route thru Bighorns from Cody to Spearfish via Devils Tower
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Fripp island
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?