The day we're leaving Cooke City, we'll enter Yellowstone again, head over Dunraven Pass, out east entrance and spend 1 night in Cody. The next morning we'll head to Spearfish, SD for 1 night before heading to Custer, SD for 2 nights. We are torn about which route to take through the Bighorn Mountains - hwy 14a,14 or 16 Ten Sleep/Cloud Peak. I had seen some photos of hwy 16 thru Ten Sleep/Cloud Peak and it looked so scenic. But most people seem to be suggesting 14a or 14. So - which one of the 3 scenic byways? All your replies much appreciated.
Best scenic route thru Bighorns from Cody to Spearfish via Devils Tower
- 1 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 18 Key West at Christmas time
- 19 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 20 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 21 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 22 Columbus food !
- 23 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 24 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 25 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?