My son and I will be spending a couple of days in Mississippi in October and we are wondering which part of Mississippi would be the best place to stay. We are really hoping to get on a Paddlewheeler Boat for an hr or so and also if possible visit a cotton plantation and any other suggestions will be very welcomed.
Best Places to visit in Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?