My son and I will be spending a couple of days in Mississippi in October and we are wondering which part of Mississippi would be the best place to stay. We are really hoping to get on a Paddlewheeler Boat for an hr or so and also if possible visit a cotton plantation and any other suggestions will be very welcomed.
Best Places to visit in Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 5 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 9 N California trip questions
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 14 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 15 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 21 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental