My son and I will be spending a couple of days in Mississippi in October and we are wondering which part of Mississippi would be the best place to stay. We are really hoping to get on a Paddlewheeler Boat for an hr or so and also if possible visit a cotton plantation and any other suggestions will be very welcomed.
Best Places to visit in Mississippi
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Seattle hotels
- 3 Seattle in April
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Seattle Visit April
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Colorado trip
- 17 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 18 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Colorado trip in early May
- 21 Cape cod and Acadia
- 22 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon