We are going to LA, spending 1 night there and then 2 nights driving up to San Francisco and then 2 nights in San Francisco. Some advice please. Best stop overs on route. Is it best to get off the main route to find good hotels or bed and breakfast. What is essential to do in LA, on route and in San Francisco ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand American Road Trip!
- 2 Grand Teton Questions
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 7 Rules of the Subway
- 8 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 9 Grand Teton Questuons
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 15 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 18 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Alabama trip in Dec
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 23 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 24 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion