We are going to LA, spending 1 night there and then 2 nights driving up to San Francisco and then 2 nights in San Francisco. Some advice please. Best stop overs on route. Is it best to get off the main route to find good hotels or bed and breakfast. What is essential to do in LA, on route and in San Francisco ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 3 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 4 Driving from California to Denver
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 8 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 9 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 10 kauai
- 11 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 12 Hawaii Cruise
- 13 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 14 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 15 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 16 First time to Alaska
- 17 Hawaii - where?
- 18 BBQ
- 19 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 20 Anaheim - no car
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Pacific Northwest
- 23 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 24 Things to do in NYC
- 25 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car