Was wondering, where is the best place to ski/stay in Tahoe? Trying to plan a trip with a big group of friends this winter. All adults. Probably looking for a condo or house. Few of us are expert skiers (backcountry in Utah and Oregon), others are novice and in between. Don't care about gambling, but would like a place close to town/ ski resort so we can go out and no worry about driving. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day in Spokane
- 2 summer vacation
- 3 Kids Vacation Place
- 4 What to pack
- 5 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 6 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 7 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 8 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 9 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 10 Boston waterfront Italian
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 First time, Best business class?
- 13 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 16 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 20 Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 23 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 24 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 25 Desert Southwest