Was wondering, where is the best place to ski/stay in Tahoe? Trying to plan a trip with a big group of friends this winter. All adults. Probably looking for a condo or house. Few of us are expert skiers (backcountry in Utah and Oregon), others are novice and in between. Don't care about gambling, but would like a place close to town/ ski resort so we can go out and no worry about driving. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Fort Myers Area
- 4 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 5 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 6 Fall in Ozarks
- 7 Uber availability on Long Island
- 8 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 9 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 12 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 13 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 14 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 California/Yosemite
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017