Was wondering, where is the best place to ski/stay in Tahoe? Trying to plan a trip with a big group of friends this winter. All adults. Probably looking for a condo or house. Few of us are expert skiers (backcountry in Utah and Oregon), others are novice and in between. Don't care about gambling, but would like a place close to town/ ski resort so we can go out and no worry about driving. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Activation key 18885887111
- 2 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 3 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 4 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 5 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 6 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 7 5 Days near Denver
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 20 Days Road Trip
- 12 Briefly, in WNY
- 13 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 14 Denver to Yellowstone
- 15 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 16 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 17 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 18 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 hotel in NYC
- 25 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA