anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-8-0084-16436))*(
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/testo-vital
- 3 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 5 Kauai helicopter flight
- 6 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 7 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 8 Birthday vacation ideas
- 9 Colorado Hiking in September
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 12 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 13 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 14 Traveling with an infant
- 15 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 18 Key West, FL
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 24 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 25 Ybor City - Best accommodation??