anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 2 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 Napa Valley Hotel
- 5 Niagara Falls.
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 A day in Boston
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 10 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 14 Nilichik Ak.
- 15 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 16 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 17 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 18 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 19 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 20 Phone SIM
- 21 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 22 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 23 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 24 New England Canada Road Trip
- 25 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?