anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 2 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 3 Parka in PA during February?
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas