anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 2 Maui - luau question
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 5 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 8 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 9 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 11 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 12 US Trip
- 13 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 14 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 15 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 18 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days