anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Chicago
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Dining in St. Louis
- 13 AR State Parks
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Help me with this
- 18 NYC For The Day
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 22 JFK Terminal 8
- 23 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Atlanta With Toddler