anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to the Kenai National Park of course,
Whittier tours travel through Prince William Sound
Is there any difference in the landscape?
We would love so much to see glaciers as close as possible and not from afar.
Thank you so much for your opinions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 2 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 4 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 5 Adirondacks trip repot
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 8 Venice, CA area
- 9 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 10 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 13 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 14 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 15 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 16 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 17 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 20 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 21 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 22 Rhode Island Get Away
- 23 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 24 Vancouver to Washington State
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry