Looking for opinions on which service to choose. I haven't read many recent posts and can't really figure out how to select a company to go with (other than by availability). I've checked websites for Emerald Air, Hallo Bay, K Bay and Bald Mountain and they all sound good. Major difference I see is in the cancellation policies and practices. I think float planes offer a little more flexibility, but I'm not sure. We're 2 (almost) seniors in pretty good shape. Our dates are somewhat flexible and we'll be in the Homer/Soldotna area the last week in Aug and first week in Sept (I know, it's late to plan...what can I say??). Thanks for any tips.
Bear viewing from Homer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 Healdsburg tips
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help