Looking for opinions on which service to choose. I haven't read many recent posts and can't really figure out how to select a company to go with (other than by availability). I've checked websites for Emerald Air, Hallo Bay, K Bay and Bald Mountain and they all sound good. Major difference I see is in the cancellation policies and practices. I think float planes offer a little more flexibility, but I'm not sure. We're 2 (almost) seniors in pretty good shape. Our dates are somewhat flexible and we'll be in the Homer/Soldotna area the last week in Aug and first week in Sept (I know, it's late to plan...what can I say??). Thanks for any tips.
Bear viewing from Homer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings