we hired a car from auto Europe for our holiday in Florida. We needed a six seater and received confirmation. When we got to the airport the car we had hired was not large enough. It was a car we were unfamiliar with so we had assumed it was large enough for our stated requirements. The rental company hertz didn't have any cars large enough so we cancelled and rented elsewhere. Neither auto Europe or hertz will refund us and to add insult to injury they gave just charged us for a tankful of fuel they are refusing to refund.
Auto-Europe charge for car and fuel we didn't use
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 San Fransisco to LA
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell