we hired a car from auto Europe for our holiday in Florida. We needed a six seater and received confirmation. When we got to the airport the car we had hired was not large enough. It was a car we were unfamiliar with so we had assumed it was large enough for our stated requirements. The rental company hertz didn't have any cars large enough so we cancelled and rented elsewhere. Neither auto Europe or hertz will refund us and to add insult to injury they gave just charged us for a tankful of fuel they are refusing to refund.
Auto-Europe charge for car and fuel we didn't use
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 15 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England