I have an awesome friend in Dallas who will have a 4 day weekend to spend with her kids (not 4th of July, but in Aug.). She has a tight budget (read $100/day). Her kids are very inquisitive and much more into nature and art than video games and such. They would love to go to a drive-in movie as well. Any suggestions?
Austin with a 10 and 14 yr. old on a budget
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Condos near Disney World
- 2 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 family celebration trip
- 6 New England September
- 7 searching for urban master planned community
- 8 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 9 Deep South sept 2015
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Hawaii Group Travel
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 New York To Ashville NC
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 Fmpden, are you there?
- 17 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 18 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 19 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 20 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 21 Charleston Islands
- 22 Family Spring Break 2015
- 23 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 24 san diego or nearby area
- 25 Mother Daughter Trip