I have an awesome friend in Dallas who will have a 4 day weekend to spend with her kids (not 4th of July, but in Aug.). She has a tight budget (read $100/day). Her kids are very inquisitive and much more into nature and art than video games and such. They would love to go to a drive-in movie as well. Any suggestions?
Austin with a 10 and 14 yr. old on a budget
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Theater Historians
- 3 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 4 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 5 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 6 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 7 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 Getaway
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 15 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 16 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Boston hotel & transportation
- 20 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 hilton capital
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?