We are a family with two teenage daughters we are traveling to San Francisco on the 8th September we're planning 3 nights in SF, 1 night in Yosemite and then we would like to make our way to the Grand Canyon, we will be driving ourselves and would like to know what the roads are like and should we stay somewhere between Y and GC
Aussies travelling to US
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 2 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 6 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Newport Restaurants
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 14 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 15 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Fairbanks Alaska
- 23 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Yosemite Lodging