We'll be visiting Philadelphia (from the Midwest) and have a few extra days. What's Atlantic City like? Is there anything to do for those who don't like gambling or wild night life? We do like history, culture, architecture, the ocean, good food and interesting lodging.
Atlantic City NJ: Should we go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 10 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 11 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 San Diego Little Italy
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants