One of the legs of my Southwest trip is from Arches to Grand Canyon. I was wondering if Natural Bridges, Goosenecks of San Juan, Natural Bridges, and then to the Grand Canyon is a good sightseeing circuit for one day. At first I wanted Arches, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and then Grand Canyon but hat would be very, very long. I kind of only want to do 2 of these between arches and GC. Any suggestions would be good. BTW The trip will be in the end of March.
Arches NP to Grand Canyon NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Timeshare Nightmares
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 17 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 18 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 19 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier