One of the legs of my Southwest trip is from Arches to Grand Canyon. I was wondering if Natural Bridges, Goosenecks of San Juan, Natural Bridges, and then to the Grand Canyon is a good sightseeing circuit for one day. At first I wanted Arches, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and then Grand Canyon but hat would be very, very long. I kind of only want to do 2 of these between arches and GC. Any suggestions would be good. BTW The trip will be in the end of March.
Arches NP to Grand Canyon NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 New York, New York...
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 17 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 21 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 22 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???