One of the legs of my Southwest trip is from Arches to Grand Canyon. I was wondering if Natural Bridges, Goosenecks of San Juan, Natural Bridges, and then to the Grand Canyon is a good sightseeing circuit for one day. At first I wanted Arches, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and then Grand Canyon but hat would be very, very long. I kind of only want to do 2 of these between arches and GC. Any suggestions would be good. BTW The trip will be in the end of March.
Arches NP to Grand Canyon NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 5 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Ackislander
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 11 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 12 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 13 California
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 16 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 Winter trip over the holiday season