One of the legs of my Southwest trip is from Arches to Grand Canyon. I was wondering if Natural Bridges, Goosenecks of San Juan, Natural Bridges, and then to the Grand Canyon is a good sightseeing circuit for one day. At first I wanted Arches, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and then Grand Canyon but hat would be very, very long. I kind of only want to do 2 of these between arches and GC. Any suggestions would be good. BTW The trip will be in the end of March.
Arches NP to Grand Canyon NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 2 Park City Utah
- 3 Salt Lake City
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 8 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Alaska- Best tours
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 22 San Diego Public Transportation
- 23 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 24 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 25 Yellowstone Dining