One of the legs of my Southwest trip is from Arches to Grand Canyon. I was wondering if Natural Bridges, Goosenecks of San Juan, Natural Bridges, and then to the Grand Canyon is a good sightseeing circuit for one day. At first I wanted Arches, Mesa Verde, Four Corners, and then Grand Canyon but hat would be very, very long. I kind of only want to do 2 of these between arches and GC. Any suggestions would be good. BTW The trip will be in the end of March.
Arches NP to Grand Canyon NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 2 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 3 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 Two airports to choose from?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 layover
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 16 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 17 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 22 Road trip itinerary
- 23 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 24 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 25 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip