My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving out of states from Florida
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 3 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 4 new york subway help please
- 5 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 8 Atlanta to LA
- 9 Things to do in La Jolla
- 10 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 11 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 12 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 13 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 14 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 15 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 19 Things to do in Key West
- 20 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 21 Boston & Cape Cod
- 22 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Romantic destination in the US
- 25 Cleveland to Chicago by train