My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Kennedy Space Center
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu