My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Temecula< CA
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?