My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 2 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 23 Maui vacation
- 24 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 25 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants