My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 5 Cape Cod
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 8 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 9 San Diego with Kids
- 10 Tour companies
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 16 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 17 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 18 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.