My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 4 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 5 Zion to Albuquerque
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Quick Trip to NYC
- 9 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 15 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 16 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 17 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 20 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 21 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 22 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown