My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia