My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 14 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?