My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 5 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 6 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 7 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 San Antonio Hotels
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 15 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 21 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 22 San Francisco - mid October
- 23 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 24 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward