My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 2 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 First visit in New Mexico
- 15 San Diego Public Transportation
- 16 Things to do around New York
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Colorado trip
- 22 Grand Marais?
- 23 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 24 Cape cod and Acadia
- 25 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?