My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC help
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Miami Marlins
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!