My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 5 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 8 Barrow Alaska
- 9 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 12 Park City Utah
- 13 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 14 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 17 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 18 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Colorado trip
- 21 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 24 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 25 Alaska- Best tours