My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida St George's Island
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Washington DC in Spring?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Weekend in NYC
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 16 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 17 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 23 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 24 Richmond highlights?
- 25 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?