My husband and I are looking for a cute town that we can rent & ride bikes in that has amazing food either on the east coast or a lake. We imagine riding bikes (must rent), staying at a B&B or resort and riding bike into town, with friendly folks, and fantastic food (we love to eat good food; seafood is a plus). We're going the last week of August for about 5 days after dropping our kids off at college and just want some down time for the two of us. We'll be flying from Chicago, something we need to keep in mind. Any experience or suggestions?
Amazing food, cute towns, and biking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta with kids
- 2 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 9 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 10 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 Family Camp in Maine
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles