Trying to come up with an itinerary for Alaska travel for 2011 and would like imput on the following. If we do a 4 hr cruise thru the Icy Straits and an all day cruise into Glacier Bay NP, would the all day cruise into Tracy Arm Fjords be an overkill? We have never been to Alaska before so are trying to see as much as possible but is this too much?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Wedding venue in NH
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon