My family and I will be starting out in Anchorage and exploring Alaska for 7 days in June. Can anyone help me plan my itinerary for the week? With so little time I want to make the most of it. What are the main things we should see? We're traveling either by car or motorhome. Haven't decided what to rent yet.
ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings