I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/natures-trim-garcinia/
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Briefly, in WNY
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 10 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 11 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 12 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Zion National Park
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 What to do in Asheville
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego