I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
8 days in oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land