I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A June trip to Kauai
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 4 A day in Boston
- 5 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 6 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 7 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 8 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 9 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 10 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 11 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 12 Mystic CT
- 13 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 14 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 21 Orlando - condoleances
- 22 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 23 1st trip to Colorado
- 24 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 25 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem