I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/dazzling-eyes/
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 sugestions
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Quick road trip
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Oregon Coast road trip
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)