I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 8 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 south west family trip itinerary
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 21 wasting time around JFK
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 24 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 25 SF Restaurant