I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
8 days in oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 4 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 5 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 California self drive trip
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,