I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
8 days in oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 2 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 3 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 4 San Diego parks and attractions
- 5 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 8 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 9 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 10 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 11 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 12 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 13 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 14 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 15 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 16 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 17 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 18 Whale watching in July
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 carousel bar nola
- 21 NYC play advice needed
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 marco v treasure island
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report