I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 2 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 3 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 4 Venice, CA area
- 5 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 6 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 7 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 8 Santa Fe Hotel
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 14 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 19 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 24 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 25 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!