I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 4 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 5 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 6 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 9 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 10 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service