I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 2 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 3 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 4 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 5 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 6 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 7 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 8 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 13 North California/South Oregon
- 14 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Acadia National Park
- 17 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 18 Birthday vacation ideas
- 19 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 20 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 21 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 22 Long Weekend in Denver
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 25 From Newark to Manhattan