I will be visiting Oregon for 9 days at the end of June and have heard of Oregon's beauty. I am flying in and out of Portland. My sketchy plan includes: Mt. St. Helens for 1 day, then on to Mt Hood. I have 2 days time to spend on my way to Crater Lake, then three days driving up the coast back to Portland. Does anyone know of sights/hikes/rafting etc. that is not to be missed in the area between Mt. Hood and Crater Lake, and also along the coast. I'd also love lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 2 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 visit here: http://elevategffacts.com/boostero-male-enhancement/
- 4 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 5 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 6 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 11 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 12 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Jazzfest side trips
- 18 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 19 March in New Mexico
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 25 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC