My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lift-make-serum/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Driving CA 395
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 6 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 11 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 14 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 15 Glacier National Park 2018
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 18 Adirondacks trip repot
- 19 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 22 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 23 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later