My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Colorado
- 2 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 3 A review of fabulous Miami Restaurants
- 4 suggestions needed for gulfport/biloxi/mobile/pensacola areas
- 5 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 6 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 7 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 10 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 My CA itinerary
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 16 Xmas in new york
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 19 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 20 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 21 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 22 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 25 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit