My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma
- 2 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 3 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 7 Alaska cruise
- 8 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 16 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 17 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 AR State Parks
- 20 California Trip
- 21 101 closure
- 22 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 23 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 24 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 25 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast