My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
2 Nights in Portland Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 5 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 11 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 12 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands