My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anaheim - no car
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 4 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 5 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 6 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 9 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 10 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 11 San Francisco to San Diego
- 12 Rental Car Orlando
- 13 Dinner in Anchorage
- 14 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 18 Nashville Public Transportation
- 19 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 22 Arizona PHX car rental
- 23 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 24 Shenandoah National park
- 25 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days