My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 2 Newark to Paris
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 THE REAL HACKING TEAM
- 6 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 8 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 9 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 13 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 14 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 15 Regenes Lift Trails
- 16 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 17 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 18 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 19 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 25 Road trip lower 48 to juneau