My future wife and I will be going to Portland Maine for 2 days/nights following a week up near Acadia Nat'l Park for our honeymoon. I have a few questions for you guys:
Where do you recommend we stay (not chain hotels please)
Restaurants? (one of the main reasons why we chose Portland!)
Sites/ things to do?
Any spas for massages? (normally not on our to-do list but since its our honeymoon, what the heck)
It'll be the first week of July or so, I don't think on a weekend.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 http://myhealthpeak.com/hl12-customer-reviews/
- 5 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 I95
- 8 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 9 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 10 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 11 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 12 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 13 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 14 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 San Francisco first visit.
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Renting a car with DWAI