My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 Moving to CT
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 13 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 14 san diego or nearby area
- 15 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 16 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 19 LA for a day and a half
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question