My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 http://www.healthproducthub.com/phenq-reviews/
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 8 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 9 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 10 Airfares in the 1970's
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October