My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 15 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 18 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 19 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 22 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 23 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 24 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 25 Where to stay Charleston SC