My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 SFO International Airport
- 14 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 17 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 My Book of Mormon review
- 22 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 23 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 24 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville