My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/luminis-skin-serum/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/ultimate-testo-explosion-reviews/
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 5 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 6 The teeth are a portraying component of one's face and looks
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Traveling Alone
- 13 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 14 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 17 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 18 Glacier National Park
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 Vegas with toddler twins
- 22 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 23 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 New Mexico in May
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October