My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Question about Miami travel
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming