My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 culpepper
- 13 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley