My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 3 stopping off I 81 South
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 NYC with 8 yr old
- 6 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 7 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 8 Advice on tipping
- 9 September Road Trip in New England
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 14 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 17 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 18 Hilton Head restaurants
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Amish
- 21 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 22 United Nations tours
- 23 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October