My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 trip advice from TN to TX
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 22 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter