My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Christmas Napa Valley
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October