My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/muscle-rev-extreme/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/nitronos-x/
- 3 Kauai helicopter flight
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 5 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 6 Birthday vacation ideas
- 7 Colorado Hiking in September
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 10 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 11 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 12 Traveling with an infant
- 13 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 14 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 15 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 16 Key West, FL
- 17 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 22 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 23 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 24 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 25 driving RT 66
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October