My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 Vero Beach FL
- 18 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 25 San Antonio