My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 2 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 3 7 days in colorado
- 4 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 5 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 6 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 7 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Curious question about drug tests and Amsterdam...
- 10 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 11 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 12 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 13 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 14 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 15 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 16 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 17 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 18 Best LUXURY, Ocean Front Condo Rental on Maui for TWO
- 19 Family road trip
- 20 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Trip to Anchorage
- 22 South road trip
- 23 South road trip
- 24 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 25 95 or 81
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October