My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 2 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 13 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 14 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice