My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 4 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 10 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 11 what western states to spend the most time in
- 12 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 13 Kauai in November
- 14 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 15 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 19 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 20 Hawaii - where?
- 21 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 22 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 23 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 24 Little Compton, RI
- 25 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October