My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 2 Car Needed in Austin?
- 3 Moving to New Jersey
- 4 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 East Coast Road Trip