My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mardi Gras
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 10 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Napa valley getaway
- 15 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 16 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 17 Steamboat in August
- 18 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 19 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October