My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 Biloxi questions again
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 19 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February