My wife and I are planning to visit new england for a fall foliage trip for the first time. We are planning to arrive at Boston on 13th morning and will have the 2 full days (13th, 14th) to go around. Based on what I have read online till now - 2 days seem to very little time - but this is all we can do. Maximum, we might be able to take a day off from work but thats it.
Given the above constraint, what places should be try to cover. I have read White Moutains (conway-lincoln) and central-south Vermont (100, Sharon-Benington) may be our best bets during mid-october but I am not sure we can cover so much in 2 days.
Are there other drives that we should consider instead? How should our itinerary look?
Any help in this matter will be very useful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch ICE Hockey 27 September 2016 Live
- 2 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 3 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 4 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 5 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 6 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 7 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 8 In the meantime as you self-discipline
- 9 Boost Up your brain powers
- 10 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 11 Testosterone Levels On The Other Hand As We Age
- 12 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vitaligenix-t10/n
- 13 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 14 Cross-Country trip advice
- 15 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/nutra-forskolin-reviews/
- 16 accelerated whole so afte
- 17 http://fitnessbiotics.com/epifresh-reviews/
- 18 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/juggernox-reviews/
- 19 http://www.pinkgarciniafacts.com/exoslim-exoboost/
- 20 http://www.toptryloburn.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 21 Order Mifeprex At Cheap Price
- 22 A Brief Overview on Duties of Credit Repair Specialists
- 23 http://hotsupplement.com/relaxphin
- 24 What's Greatest Peni
- 25 Why Is My Hp Printer No Longer Working?
2 days fall foliage trip in and out of Boston - mid October