I would like to celebrate Christmas/New Years in a foreign location with my entire family consisting of myself, DH, and 3 grown up children in their 20's (and possibly there mates depending on cost and logistics). I envision renting an apartment/house somewhere and would like to create some wonderful memories for all. Preferably the location would not be too cold, would allow lots of alternatives for exploration- either urban or rural and allow all of us time together as well as time to pursue personal interests. 1 of the kids has been to Europe, another to Argentina and the 3rd never outside the US. . We live in California and like the temperate climate. We have been to Hawaii together so that's out. I love the Carribean but am worried that being high season at that time of year might make it too pricey. (although a little voice inside me keeps calling Anguilla) I was thinking about Costa Rica but am concerned that it might be too rainy at that time of year. I've never been to Greece and am wondering if that might be a good match. Am looking for suggestions. Can anyone help?/
Where to Spend Christmas Holiday Vacation with Grown Up family?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 2 Jacket with pockets
- 3 Packing Help - What to take
- 4 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 7 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 8 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 9 Dual time zone watches
- 10 Rovia booking engine
- 11 Places to travel in June or July
- 12 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 13 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 14 Website for good hotel rates?
- 15 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 16 What color nail polish in France
- 17 Travel Clothing
- 18 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 21 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 22 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 23 Getting a Second Passport
- 24 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 25 Suggestions for a trip?