I was curious to know if i should get a TSA lock on my luggage or a safety pin? If there is a possibility they need to open it, i would rather them just break the safety pin since that is disposable. I've heard stories of them breaking open TSA locks too. I will be traveling to Europe. Any advice? Thanks.
TSA lock or just safety pins?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Technology tips, and travel
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 11 Which Travel Bag
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 14 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 15 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 16 europe In January
- 17 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 18 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 19 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 20 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 21 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 22 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 23 Holiday Travel Plans
- 24 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 25 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points