I was curious to know if i should get a TSA lock on my luggage or a safety pin? If there is a possibility they need to open it, i would rather them just break the safety pin since that is disposable. I've heard stories of them breaking open TSA locks too. I will be traveling to Europe. Any advice? Thanks.
TSA lock or just safety pins?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Home Exchanges
- 2 India food Tours
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 5 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Anniversary trip
- 22 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice