I'm 25 years old and a Masters Graduate in Environmental Management from South Africa. I'm currently working but hate my job. So I decided to look at travel options until the end of the year when I can start looking for work again in 2014. I was thinking of going to South America (or any place other, where something like this is possible) and travel and work part time to just cover my expenses as I only have enough money to get by for about 2 weeks. I'm willing to just work for food and accommodation. I don't care what I do. I can stack wood or teach English, do household jobs and also farm jobs, anything that comes up. I don't want to go there and make money. My goal is just to survive and have an adventure for about 3 months. I want to find out if someone has done something like this and if it is possible. Can anybody help please? I will appreciate it so much.
Travel South America and Work Part Time
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 5 Where would you go if you were us?
- 6 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Website to map your trips?
- 12 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 Winter Sunshine
- 17 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 18 Travel health insurance
- 19 Private Guides - Cost question
- 20 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 21 Rome and amalfi coast
- 22 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 25 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain