I'm 25 years old and a Masters Graduate in Environmental Management from South Africa. I'm currently working but hate my job. So I decided to look at travel options until the end of the year when I can start looking for work again in 2014. I was thinking of going to South America (or any place other, where something like this is possible) and travel and work part time to just cover my expenses as I only have enough money to get by for about 2 weeks. I'm willing to just work for food and accommodation. I don't care what I do. I can stack wood or teach English, do household jobs and also farm jobs, anything that comes up. I don't want to go there and make money. My goal is just to survive and have an adventure for about 3 months. I want to find out if someone has done something like this and if it is possible. Can anybody help please? I will appreciate it so much.
Travel South America and Work Part Time
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 5 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 6 Base city in England
- 7 Useful travel apps
- 8 Suggestions please
- 9 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 12 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges