I'm 25 years old and a Masters Graduate in Environmental Management from South Africa. I'm currently working but hate my job. So I decided to look at travel options until the end of the year when I can start looking for work again in 2014. I was thinking of going to South America (or any place other, where something like this is possible) and travel and work part time to just cover my expenses as I only have enough money to get by for about 2 weeks. I'm willing to just work for food and accommodation. I don't care what I do. I can stack wood or teach English, do household jobs and also farm jobs, anything that comes up. I don't want to go there and make money. My goal is just to survive and have an adventure for about 3 months. I want to find out if someone has done something like this and if it is possible. Can anybody help please? I will appreciate it so much.
Travel South America and Work Part Time
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where to go in February/March
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 4 Waterproof spray
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 40th Birthday Trip
- 7 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 8 Honeymoon
- 9 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Where to go over New Years?
- 12 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 13 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 14 my travel ignorance
- 15 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 16 Your Best Travel Tips
- 17 Northern Lights
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 20 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 21 Travel Insurance or not
- 22 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 23 Economy PLus on United to China
- 24 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 25 Light weight Luggage