I'm 25 years old and a Masters Graduate in Environmental Management from South Africa. I'm currently working but hate my job. So I decided to look at travel options until the end of the year when I can start looking for work again in 2014. I was thinking of going to South America (or any place other, where something like this is possible) and travel and work part time to just cover my expenses as I only have enough money to get by for about 2 weeks. I'm willing to just work for food and accommodation. I don't care what I do. I can stack wood or teach English, do household jobs and also farm jobs, anything that comes up. I don't want to go there and make money. My goal is just to survive and have an adventure for about 3 months. I want to find out if someone has done something like this and if it is possible. Can anybody help please? I will appreciate it so much.
Travel South America and Work Part Time
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 2 Where to go on Christmas?
- 3 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 6 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 7 europe In January
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 My friend Josh Yudell is planning for a trip to Switzerland,
- 10 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 11 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 12 Holiday Travel Plans
- 13 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 14 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 15 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 16 Help with honeymoon destination
- 17 places to stop and stretch.
- 18 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 19 Travel with or without kids ?
- 20 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 21 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 22 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 23 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 24 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 25 Your Best Travel Tips